Scrap a Photo - Your Neighbor's Pet
Scrap a photo of your neighbor's pet, whether it is a dog, cat, bird, snake, whatever.
It isn't required, but it would be nice if you printed out your scrap and presented it to your neighbor.
Only 1 winning page per challenge member. If an individual has more than 1 winning page, pages with lesser points will be removed at the end of the challenge. Voting will end 1 day early so adjustments can be made.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Scrap an actual photo you took of a neighbor's pet(s), no internet photos or posters.
2. Scrap the photo, no extraction.
3. Embellish with background(s), elements, overlays, etc. but keep the alteration of the photo to a minimum.
4. Tell us the name of the pet and what breed, or species it is. Please do this in a form of word art, or at least a special type font.
5. If you do more than 1 page, additional pages have to be of other neighbor's pets. Please do not use multiple pets of one neighbor for seperate scraps. Keep in mind this challenge is to get us out there and meeting our neighbors.
6. If a neighbor has more than 1 pet and you want to do a page including all or some of their pets, this is okay. Just 1 scrap per neighbor and their pet(s).
7. Other than this, have fun and show off your scrapping talents.
8. Please give credit to designers and kits used.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, September 05, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, September 04, 2009 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.