Scrap a Photo and Scrap an Extraction
This challenge will be to scrap a photo (your own photo, no internet photos), then extract a person(s) or animal(s) or other subject(s) from the same photo and create a 2nd scrap using the extracted image.
Here are a couple examples of what I am looking for:
It needs to be very clear that the subject has been extracted and not just blended into the 2nd page. Please see the above 2 examples so that you are clear about this.
New Pages Only!
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. Both pages MUST be uploaded as a single entry. If you have questions about this see the challenge topic discussion below).
2. 1 page must have the original picture scrapped the other page must have the extracted subject from the original photo (upload in any order)
3. Must be extracted image (not blended)
4. New pages only, uploaded after the start of the challenge.
5. Designer credits must be given
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, December 04, 2011 10:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, December 04, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.