Scrap an April Fool's Day Hoax/Practical Joke
Gypsykate did this challenge a couple of years ago & I thought it might be time to do it again. April Fool's Day (April 1) is celebrated in many countries. Some of us have a lot of fun on this day carry out hoaxes/play practical jokes on co-workers, family & friends, neighbors etc. Even respectable media have played hoaxes on their audiences - many are rather funny. You can use your own sources or ideas from any sources.
- Scrap an April Fool's Day Hoax. The funnier and more popular it is, the more people were taken in -- the better. Use pic or some visual elements too not just all text - but its really about just having fun.
- Ideas for your page(s)may be your own or from any other source, googling etc., or here are a couple of places to look:
a) MUSEUM OF HOAXES: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/
b) WIKIPEDIA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day
- New pages only, posted on or after the Challenge Start Date.
- Only 'one' win per person but you can post up to 3 pages
- Your entries here cannot be posted in other challenges until after this challenge is over.
Is it possible that I 'might pick' the COC on April 1st..........but then, how could you really believe me?! :)
Most of all just have fun and remember to vote for each other.
Challenge Starts: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, April 08, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Friday, April 01, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.