Scrapbook My Daughter in Paris
I am hosting my 1st challenge. My daughter, Michelle, is turning 7 this month. All year she has been talking about wanting to go to Paris. She says it's such a romantic city. Well, we can't take her to Paris, but I thought I could bring a little Paris to her by throwing her a Paris birthday party. If you would like to help me, please join my challenge and scrap a page of Michelle in a Paris scene or setting. You can choose from the pictures posted on my Scrapbookflair homepage in the album called "Scrapbook My Daughter in Paris Challenge". With your permission, I plan to print a few of my favorite pages to hang around the room for her party, then I will put them in a scrapbook for Michelle. Her birthday is Sept. 25.
Please bear with me as this is my first challenge and I am still learning how it works. Thank you in advance for participating in my challenge. I hope you enjoy making the pages.
* Use at least 1 picture of Michelle posted on my home page.
* Put the picture of Michelle in a Paris scene or setting. For example, in front of the Eiffel Tower or on a Paris street or wherever. (It might be easier if you cut her out of whatever picture you use, but that's not required.)
* You may start posting the pages right away.You don't have to wait for the 18th.
* You may post up to 5 pages.
* Use your imagination and have fun! :)
* I don't know if I made the requirements too hard. If you can't put Michelle in the Paris scene, you can do a Paris themed page with Michelle in it. I hope that helps.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 11:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.