Scrapbooking Techniques - Extraction
Okay, next up is extraction. For this challenge, I want you to extract a subject from a personal photo and put that subject in a scene. Guess what...examples below:
A little twist on this challenge (because I feel like I am being very bossy with these challenges)... each entry will be composed of 2 pages, just like in the examples above. The first page needs to be the scrap with the extracted image and the second page needs to be a scrap made with the original photo. You can do your second page in any style you want.
New pages only, uploaded after the start of the challenge. Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more that 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end 1 day before the challenge ends.
1. Personal photo only - no internet pics
2. Each entry will be composed of 2 pages; the first page needs to be the scrap made with the extracted image and the second page needs to be the scrap made with the original photo.
3. The extracted image needs to be placed in a scene (see examples linked above) for the first page.
4. The second scrap needs to have the original photo scrapped in any style.
5. Both pages need to be uploaded together (see challenge topic for instructions on how to do this)
6. No QP's or pre-made clusters. I am doing these challenges so we can practice different techniques.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, September 01, 2012 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, September 09, 2012 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, September 01, 2012 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, September 08, 2012 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.