Scrapbooking Techniques - Split Picture
I don't know if this is actually a technique or simply a style, but either way I like these and am including them in this series.
As always, a couple of examples:
You can split the pic equally or not; frame it or not. I just think it is a cute way to scrap a pic.
New pages only, uploaded after the start of the challenge. Only 1 winning page per person, anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end 1 day before the challenge ends.
1. One picture that has at least 3 split pieces.
2. A personal picture, no internet pics.
3. The split can be equal or unequal.
4. The pieces of the pic can be framed, or not framed.
5. The picture needs to be a large part of the scrap.
6. NO QP's and no pre-made clusters!! These challenges are to help us work on and improve our own skills.
Challenge Starts: Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, August 10, 2012 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.