Show Us Your Bird
I use to have several bird feeders in my yard and could spend hours watching, photographing and identifying the many birds that visited. I plan to start doing that again so that my granddaughter and I might have an activity to do together during cold winter days indoors.
Anyway, scrap a bird you would see in your yard if you happened to have a bird feeder. It doesn't have to be a bird you photographed, but it does have to be one that is seen in your area. For instance, on some of the larger lakes in Oklahoma there are pelicans, however I wouldn't see one in my yard so that is not a bird I would scrap.
Please include the name of the bird as well as a little about it; at least 3 sentences of journaling.
Voting will end 1 day early so I can choose my final Challenge Owner's Choice.
Only 1 winning page per member.
1. Photograph or extraction from a photo of 1 specific type of bird (it can be the male and female but can only be 1 specific type).
2. Include at least 3 sentences of journaling about the bird.
3. Include the name of the bird.
4. NEW PAGES ONLY
5. Designer credits for backgrounds and elements is a MUST. If credits are not listed your page will be removed.
6. In the comments tell us if the photo is your own or from another source and why you chose that bird.
7. Please read the above requirements and follow them. I know the effort and time it takes to make scraps for these challenges and I always feel terrible when I have to remove a page or ask it to be removed because it doesn't meet the requirements.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Friday, November 13, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.