I thought it would be fun to take words from a song and put pictures to those words, showing what you feel the meaning behind the song is. I got the idea from the challenges for movies. There is always a song with a scene from the movie that makes you feel something and it stays with you. I have an example of challenge on my homepage.
Rules for the challenge
1. Must be a new page, posted on or after start of challenge
2. Journal part of the song lyric that makes you feel special.(Meaning to make you feel happy, sad, loved etc.)
3. Then use pictures that shows that feeling
4. Have title of song and the artist who performed it on page. (doesn't have to be the focus point)
5. In about this scrapbook page: describe why you chose what you did.
Challenge Starts: Monday, September 08, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Monday, September 29, 2008 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.