Last night I was watching TV (ever notice how many of my challenges start with this phrase??) and there was a commercial that I thought was interesting. There were four different objects that seemed to have nothing to do with each other. A delivery package, a set of keys, a door, and a dress. As the commercial went on, it told a story that included all of these items in a way that it made sense to have them all there. So... here is the challenge! :D
1. Each entry must contain at least four items that seem to have nothing to do with each other.
2. MUST have journaling telling a story about how they all do interact with each other.
3. Pictures can be from net.
4. Please give credit where it is due.
5. Five entries allowed but only one win per person.
6. Have fun! :)
An example can be seen at: http://scrapbookflair.com/Moonsong_Creations/Storytime___Example :)
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, April 23, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, April 23, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.