Take A Word - Dream
I love doing word challenges so thought we could do some here.
Here is a dictionary definition of the word Dream:-
* a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.
* the sleeping state in which this occurs.
* an object seen in a dream.
* an involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
* a vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream; reverie.
Now create a page that depicts the word and have the word on the page somewhere.
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the voting has ended.
1. New Pages Only made after the start of the challenge.
2. Must relate to the word 'DREAM' and MUST have the word on the page somewhere.
3. No QP's.
4. Please give Designer Credits.
5. Any style scrap.
6. You can use personal photos and/or internet images.
Challenge Starts: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, February 11, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, February 04, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.