Take A Word - Kingly
I love doing word challenges so thought we could do some here.
Here is a dictionary definition of the word KINGLY
* stately or splendid, as resembling, suggesting, or befitting a king; regal: He strode into the room with a kingly air.
* pertaining or proper to a king: kingly power.
* having the rank of king.
* consisting of kings or others of royal rank: kingly personages.
* in the manner of a king; regally.
Now create a page that depicts the word and have the word on the page somewhere.
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the voting has ended.
I will choose a COC each day and an overall winner from these.
1. New Pages Only made after the start of the challenge.
2. Must relate to the word 'KINGLY'.
3. Please remember to have the current word on the page somewhere.
4. No QP's.
5. Please give Designer Credits.
6. Any style scrap.
7. You can use personal photos and/or internet images.
Challenge Starts: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, April 01, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, March 31, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.