Take a Word - Jazzy
I love doing word challenges so thought we could do some here.
Here is a dictionary definition of the word JAZZY:-
1. (Music) of, characteristic of, or resembling jazz
2. gaudy, showy or flashy a jazzy car.
Now create a page that depicts the word and have the word on the page somewhere.
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the voting has ended.
I will choose a COC each day and an overall winner from these.
1. New Pages Only made after the start of the challenge.
2. Must relate to the word 'JAZZY'.
3. Please remember to have the current word as a title on the page.
4. No QP's.
5. Please give Designer Credits.
6. Any style scrap.
7. You can use personal photos and/or internet images
Challenge Starts: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, March 24, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.