Take a Word - Play
Here is a dictionary definition of the word PLAY
* Engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose.
* Activity engaged in for enjoyment and recreation, esp. by children.
* the conducting of a sporting match
* a dramatic work for the stage
Now create a page that depicts the word and have the word on the page somewhere.
Only 1 winning page per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning page, the page(s) with lower scores will be removed after the voting has ended.
I will choose a COC each day and an overall winner from these
1. New Pages Only made after the start of the challenge.
2. Must relate to the word 'PLAY'.
3. Please remember to have the current word on the page somewhere.
4. No QP's.
5. Please give Designer Credits.
6. Any style scrap.
7. You can use personal photos and/or internet images.
Challenge Starts: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, May 06, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
Only challenge members can vote.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Sunday, May 05, 2013 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.