Two-Page 'Sized' Layout
Create a coordinating two-page layout. KimberlyRae ran a similar challenge a ways back - for ideas of what I mean by a 2 page layout, see my page @ http://www.scrapbookflair.com/Mimi_/Shall_We__Tango/page1 or pages in KimberlyRae's challenge @ http://www.scrapbookflair.com/challenges/Two_Page_LayoutKimberlyRae
Please read requirements carefully:
1. Layout size must be 24" wide X 12" height (2400 pixels X 1200 pixels)
2. Suggest DPI be set @ 100 dpi for smaller uploading size
3. Layout must be one theme - your choice
4. Must include a bit of description/journalling to tell others a bit about your theme - 2 sentences or more.
5. New pages only - cannot be uploaded before the start of challenge
6. 1 winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than 1 winning scrap, the scrap(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended.
7. Can not be in any other Challenge while this one is running
** Please note, you must upload your page(s) directly as I believe the SBF software does not accommodate 24' x 12' layout.
Have fun and I hope you will all remember to vote for each other. Please ask if you are unsure or have any questions - I don't like removing pages.
Challenge Starts: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
Vote Starts: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Friday, October 14, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.