Vote on Every Page-Fantasy
I'm going to try something...not sure it will work but don't know if I don't try.
This challenge will be to create a fantasy page. Use your imigination and create a fantastical realm.
Here is the extra part of the challenge. Each challenge member MUST vote challenge points (not just view points) on every other page entered in the challenge, and not just 10, 10, 10's. Really look at the scrap and vote on a graded scale from 5 to 10. I know this is on the honor system but I think we are all grown-ups and are honorable. If you guys like this challenge I'll do a few more.
PLEASE do not join this challenge if you don't have a page entered.
1. The page must have a fantasy theme.
2. Each person MUST vote challenge points (not just view points) every page entered on a graded scale of 5 to 10 points.
3. Only 1 winning page per person, if multiple pages are winners the page(s) with lesser points will be removed.
4. Please don't post any pages after voting starts so when everyone comes back to vote all the pages are already entered.
5. Only NEW pages posted after challenge starts.
I think that's it. Pretty simple. Voting will take place only during that last 2 days of the challenge and will end at noon on the last day. I've left a few hours for me to choose the Challenge Owner's Choice.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, November 13, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
Only challenge members can vote.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Thursday, November 18, 2010 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, November 20, 2010 12:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.