Help me... I am a beginner!

FantasticFamily says:
Warp text flow around a photo
The easiest way to explain what I'd like to do is resemble a newspaper & have text "flow" around a photo.

I tried inserting the photo, then creating 2 text boxes, 1 above the photo & 1 to the left of the photo. But when it prints, there's a "gap" between the text. It's a short paragraph, so it needs to flow cleaner.

Can this be done?
Jan 18, 2013
sort by date  sort by newest
oklahomadawn says:
well, that depends on the software you use. With Photoshop Elements you simply type your text then lay the photo over the top and it will flow around your pic. If you are using the Scrapbook Flair software, I'm not sure as I haven't used it in a while, but I would think if you simply typed the text as a single box there wouldn't be a gap. However,if you aren't wanting any of the text to be hidden behind the photo then trying to create the text boxes so all the text is showing might be a bit difficult.
Jan 18, 2013
FantasticFamily says:
It is to use Scrap Book Flair. Don't have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.

Correct, don't want text hidden behind photo.

text is going here & in box below w/ photo below this text & to the right of the box below

text | photo
Jan 19, 2013
Leave a comment:
Join for FREE, or logon
Or, back to Forum Help me... I am a beginner!
  ©2006-2014, Patent Pending, Aurora Digital Imaging, Ltd. Beta 5.0
The most fun digital scrapbooking site on the Internet. Free digital scrapbooking software, scrapbook templates,
scrapbook embellishments and backgrounds. Beautiful scrapbook prints and photobooks.