BORN IN SEPTEMBER
Make a page for YOURSELF if your birthday is in September - YOU CAN'T MAKE A PAGE FOR SOMEONE ELSE. Put your name (real or screename) and birthday on your page. Plus, let's get a little deeper and at the same time a little frivolous or gay - your page should tell us specific things about you as listed in the Challenge Requirements - please read carefully.
1. Layout should be 12 inch x 12 inch, done in your FAVORITE COLOR/COLORS and with your NAME and BIRTHDATE.
2. Show YOUR PHOTO and MATERIAL GIFT/GIFTS you like receiving. Although we like getting them, EXCLUDE emotional things such as love or good health, or even hugs, kisses and cards. Show us something money can buy that you'd love to get.
3. Put ONE, SHORT STATEMENT telling us ONE OF THESE:
- what is your life purpose? What do you think you were born to do or accomplish?
- What, if any, do you wish you can do to make your life more meaningful or more complete or happier?
- Your self definition, WHAT YOU ARE WITHOUT MENTIONING YOUR ROLES IN LIFE, such as wife, mother, teacher, etc.
Challenge Starts: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Monday, September 14, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 1
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, September 14, 2009 1:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.