Growing Up on SBF part 3
It's been 6 months since my last Growing Up on SBF challenge. SBF kids have grown so much in that short time, I decided it's about time to have another challenge. Plus, we have new members who haven't gotten to experience the fun of this challenge....Same rules as before....This can be your own children, nieces, nephews, cousins, grandchildren, or godchildren
1. If you’d like your little loved one scrapped, upload photos to your home page titled “Growing Up on SBF Part 3”.
2. In the discussion area of this challenge, post your permission for us to scrap your little loved one. This way challenge members can click on your name taking them to your home page for the photos.
3. DO NOT SCRAP YOUR OWN CHILD, GRANDCHILD, NIECE, NEPHEW, etc. Only scrap someone else’s.
4. Give credit to the designers. If the “Design Credits” section is not filled out, I WILL REMOVE YOUR PAGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
5. If there is a Scrapbook Flair child you’d like to scrap whose name hasn’t been posted in the blog section of this challenge, please contact the SBF member & ask them to do so. DO NOT enter any pages into this challenge of anyone who doesn’t appear in this challenge discussion.
6. This is not mandatory, but it would be helpful to the scrappers if you would list the child's likes or hobbies, their favorite colors, TV shows, movies, etc.
Challenge Starts: Friday, April 22, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 5
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Friday, April 22, 2011 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Monday, May 2, 2011 12:00 AM EST
This challenge is completed.