Choose one of the 50 life lessons in Regina Brett's "45 Life Lessons and 5 to Grow On" article and make an artistic scrap out of it. It's a wonderful article - you've probably seen or heard parts of it, like I had, before I learned that it's all from this one column - thank you, Donna (Late_Bloomer) for sending it to me. Here's the link: http://www.cleveland.com/brett/blog/index.ssf/2006/05/regina_bretts_45_life_lessons.html
1. Your chosen "lesson" should be in your layout, not just in plain font or text but in wordart, and it should be prominent.
2. In smaller plain font/text - put Regina Brett's name under your wordart.
3. Have an image or visual related to the lesson. You may or may not use available kits but please give proper credits to photographers/artists/designers whose work you use, including yourself.
4. There should only be one lesson per page. The lessons are numbered in the article but you need not scrap what number it is.
5. Make your page look like an artistic, inspirational poster or card.
NOTE: Voting ends earlier than challenge date. You can only win once.
Challenge Starts: Saturday, October 24, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, October 31, 2009 1:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.