Layered Split Photo
Please check out the example below so you know what I am looking for. In a nutshell, you will be splitting your photo into at least 6 pieces, and at least half of them need to overlap so it gives a layered appearance.
New pages only. One winning scrap per person. Anyone with more than one winning scrap, the scrap(s) with lower scores will be removed after voting has ended. Voting will end before the challenge ends.
1. Personal photo, photos by family or friends and RAK photos okay
2. The photo must be split into at least 6 pieces
3. At least 3 of the pieces need to overlap so the split photo is layered
4. Any style scrap
5. Please do not use ready made clusters or quick pages
6. Be sure to give designer credits for kits and templates used
Challenge Starts: Monday, January 26, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Challenge Ends: Saturday, January 31, 2015 10:00 PM EST
Maximum Scrapbooks per Member: 3
All members can vote in this challenge.
(Vote totals will be viewable after voting ends.)
Vote Starts: Monday, January 26, 2015 4:00 AM EST
Vote Ends: Saturday, January 31, 2015 2:00 PM EST
This challenge is completed.